Dublin, Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Luxury Footwear Global Market Report 2022 has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global luxury footwear market is expected to grow from $24.37 billion in 2021 to $25.78 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8%. The market is expected to reach $32.48 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9%.
North America was the largest region in the luxury footwear market in 2021. Western Europe was the second largest region in the luxury footwear market in 2021. The regions covered in the luxury footwear market report luxury are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Rising spending on designer and luxury branded items is expected to propel the growth of the luxury footwear market. Luxury shoes are a type of luxury item that refers to footwear items generally associated with wealthy or affluent people.
According to SaveMyCent, a US-based online discount code provider, in 2020 US consumers spent $64.8 billion on luxury items. Consumers in China ($51.8 billion) and Japan ($21.2 billion) rank second and third, respectively. The Americas accounted for 28% of total global luxury spending in 2020. Hence, increasing spending on designer and branded luxury items is driving the growth of the luxury footwear market.
Technological advancements are a key trend that is gaining popularity in the luxury market. Companies operating in the luxury footwear market are focused on developing sustainable and innovative products with recycled plastics, in order to meet sustainability goals set by global organizations and governments around the world. For example, in 2020 Adidas, a Germany-based designer and producer of clothing, luxury shoes, accessories and sports equipment, developed a plant-based leather material made from mycelium, which is part of a fungus, to make shoes. Additionally, in 2020, the company produced 15 million pairs of shoes made from recycled plastic waste collected from beaches and coastal regions.
1) By type of product: footwear; Sandals; Other types of products
2) By distribution channel: online; Offline
3) By end user: men; Women; Children
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the luxury footwear market
3. Luxury Footwear Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on luxury footwear
5. Luxury Footwear Market Size and Growth
6. Luxury Footwear Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Luxury Footwear Market
8. Asia-Pacific Luxury Footwear Market
9. Chinese luxury footwear market
10. Indian luxury footwear market
11. Japan Luxury Footwear Market
12. Australian Luxury Footwear Market
13. Luxury footwear market in Indonesia
14. South Korea luxury footwear market
15. Luxury Footwear Market in Western Europe
16. UK luxury footwear market
17. German luxury footwear market
18. Luxury footwear market in France
19. Luxury Footwear Market in Eastern Europe
20. Luxury footwear market in Russia
21. North America Luxury Footwear Market
22. Luxury footwear market in the United States
23. South America luxury footwear market
24. Luxury footwear market in Brazil
25. Middle East Luxury Footwear Market
26. Luxury footwear market in Africa
27. Luxury Footwear Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key mergers and acquisitions in the luxury footwear market
29. Luxury Footwear Market Future Prospects and Potential Analysis
- Adidas S.A.
- London base
- Burberry Group plc.
- Dr Martens
- Furla SpA
- Guccio Gucci SpA
- Hermes International SA
- John Lobb Bottier
- Luxottica Group
- Mulberry Group
- Prada Group
- Airwair International Ltd.
- Armani Group
- J Choo USA, Inc.
- Lee Cooper
- Reebok France
- Stuart Weitzman
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/urjekg