Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
She might be a Hollywood heavyweight, but Katie holmes has some of the most relevant street styles. The 42-year-old actress maintains New York City as her home port, which probably influences her everyday aesthetic! We would describe her outfits as casual-chic – she could just go out with a pair of jeans and a low key top, but she elevates the ensemble with major shoes and accessories.
Recently, we’ve seen her do just that wearing one of our favorite fall shoe styles! Cowboy-inspired western boots have been all the rage for quite some time now, and we’re still obsessed with the vibe.
Obviously, Holmes didn’t tire of the look either, and we totally fell in love with her version of the boots. The only key feature we noticed was their square toe, which makes them a bit more edgy than other options on the market. Naturally, we made detectives to find similar pairs so that you can channel the first one. Dawson Creek Star. Interested? Read on to find out more!
Western style boots inspired by the Katie Holmes pair:
- If you want to go for a real authentic boot look, this pair of Soda is as good as it gets! They have traditional quilted seam details and extend to the middle of the calf – from just $ 30 on Amazon!
- Those DREAM PAIRES boots also have a cowboy feel, but they are made for the big city. They offer the same silhouette as the pair just mentioned, but minus the stitching details for a smooth finish – starting at just 40 $ on Amazon!
- Don’t like tall boots? If you prefer boots that do not go beyond the ankle, we love this beautiful pair of Sam Edelman! They also have an adorable buckle detail – from $ 42 on Amazon!
- We love the way these boots from The Drop mix the classic western look with a modern twist. There are little stitching details that are just plain fade-worthy – from $ 56 at Amazon!
- Sometimes even the ankle boots are too high for some buyers, which is why we have included this discreet pair of slippers from Nine West! They also have the lowest heel of the lot if you’re looking for serious comfort – on sale for $ 90 at Nordstrom!
- Those aVionic nkle boots deviate from the classic western look, but they are still unmistakably beautiful. We included them as an option due to their stunning square toe, which is a standout detail in the pair Holmes wore – available for $ 170 at Nordstrom!
- Those vince camuto boots are similar to the Holmes pair. They have the all black look, are made from smooth smooth leather, have a classic slanted heel and square toe detail – available for $ 240 at Nordstrom!
Discover more of our choices and offers here!
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. . The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. It does not determine whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!