Sandals Resorts International (SRI) is making sure guests are covered in this turbulent COVID-19 climate.
The parent company of the Caribbean’s leading all-inclusive luxury resort brands, Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, announced the launch of Sandals Vacation Assurance this week.
This promises to be the most comprehensive vacation protection program in the industry, providing an industry-first guarantee of free replacement vacations, including airline tickets for customers affected by related travel disruptions. to COVID-19.
According to IRS Executive Chairman Adam Stewart, Sandals’ new vacation insurance program is designed to take the hassle out of travel, giving guests the confidence that their investment in an all-inclusive luxury vacation is protected from disruption. independent of their will.
We want to put the fun and joy of planning and anticipating a great vacation back into the journey.
“While we recognize the real concerns that can weigh on the minds of our customers, we are taking extraordinary steps to remove worries from the equation so travelers can enjoy the whole trip – from booking to departure,” Stewart said.
All current and new bookings made through December 31, 2021, for travel through December 31, 2022, will automatically receive Sandals and Beaches Vacation Insurance coverage at no charge.
Benefits of the Sandals and Beaches Vacation Insurance Program:
- Replacement vacation if a trip is interrupted during the vacation.
- Airline ticket replacement credit for US travelers, up to $ 500 per person for replacement vacations.
- The quarantine stays for up to 14 nights free of charge if required.
- COVID-19 testing to meet any government requirement from the comfort of the resort.
- Comprehensive travel protection plan.
- Cancel the reservation policy at any time with no penalties or additional charges – 31 days or more for a 100% refund or within 30 days for a future travel date
- A hotline for vacation insurance if customers or travel counselors have questions regarding travel protocols or anything else related to COVID-19
- Ensuring industry-leading Platinum cleanliness protocols, implemented at all Sandals and Beaches Resorts, to ensure enhanced health and safety measures throughout their stay
The Sandals Vacation Assurance protection program complements the health and wellness procedures of the Sandals Platinum cleanliness protocols that were introduced last year and details the hundreds of daily actions taken to fully protect customers’ entire travel. .
Stewart added, “Throughout our 40 year history, and especially during tough times, we have always put guests first. Combined with our proven health and safety track record, our new Sandals Vacation Insurance program is the guarantee our customers can count on. This is another example that we will do whatever it takes to continue to earn their trust so that they can focus on what really matters: quality time in our beautiful Caribbean with those they love most. .